Zoom allows for the use of backgrounds during your video calls and meetings. Be at WWU even while remote.
Here are the steps to make it work from Zoom's documentation.
- Position your camera so you have a solid, single-color background behind you. Although you'll see the best results using a green screen, a plain wall or curtain is fine.
- Download the WWU backgrounds or the Western Libraries Heritage Resources Collection and save it to your computer.
- Open your Zoom client, and in the settings menu, look for the option "Virtual Backgrounds".
- Click "Add Image" then select the image you want, or choose to add a video.
- If the detected color is not accurate, use the color picker to select the color of your backdrop.
- If you need more help, check out the official Zoom guide.